A.MANUFACTURERS RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
Name and address of the manufacturers responsible for batch release
Contrada Fontana del Ceraso
AndersonBrecon (UK) Limited
- Aripiprazole accord - aripiprazole
- Aripiprazole sandoz - aripiprazole
- Aripiprazole mylan pharma (aripiprazole pharmathen) - aripiprazole
- Aripiprazole zentiva - aripiprazole
- Abilify maintena - aripiprazole
Prescription drugs listed. Substance: "Aripiprazole"
Wye Valley Business Park, Brecon Road,
Hereford - Herefordshire HR3 5PG - United Kingdom
2881 Route des Crêtes, Z.I. Les
Via della Chimica, 9
- Abilify maintena - Otsuka Pharmaceutical Europe Ltd
- Jinarc - Otsuka Pharmaceutical Europe Ltd
- Samsca - Otsuka Pharmaceutical Europe Ltd.
Prescription drugs listed. Manufacturer: "Otsuka Pharmaceutical Europe Ltd"
The printed package leaflet of the medicinal product must state the name and address of the manufacturer responsible for the release of the concerned batch.
B.CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
Medicinal product subject to medical prescription.
C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
•Periodic Safety Update Reports
- Abilify maintena - N05AX12
- Aripiprazole accord - N05AX12
- Aripiprazole sandoz - N05AX12
- Aripiprazole zentiva - N05AX12
- Aripiprazole mylan pharma (aripiprazole pharmathen) - N05AX12
Prescription drugs listed. ATC Code: "N05AX12"
The requirements for submission of periodic safety update reports for this medicinal product are set out in the list of Union reference dates (EURD list) provided for under Article 107c(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC and any subsequent updates published on the European medicines
D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
•Risk Management Plan (RMP)
The MAH shall perform the required pharmacovigilance activities and interventions detailed in the agreed RMP presented in Module 1.8.2 of the Marketing Authorisation and any agreed subsequent updates of the RMP.
An updated RMP should be submitted:
•At the request of the European Medicines Agency;
•Whenever the risk management system is modified, especially as the result of new information being received that may lead to a significant change to the benefit/risk profile or as the result of an important (pharmacovigilance or risk minimisation) milestone being reached.