- A. MANUFACTURER(S) OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE(S) AND MANUFACTURER(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
- B. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
- C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
- D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
A. MANUFACTURER(S) OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE(S) AND MANUFACTURER(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
Name and address of the manufacturer(s) of the biological active substance(s)
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Plot no: 423/P/A
Sarkhej Bavla Highway
Village Moraiya; Taluka Sanand, Ahmedabad – 382213 Gujarat India
Name and address of the manufacturer(s) responsible for batch release
Accord Healthcare Ltd. Sage House
319 Pinner Road
North Harrow Middlesex, HA1 4HF United Kingdom
B.CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
- Granpidam - Accord Healthcare Ltd
- Pioglitazone accord - Accord Healthcare Ltd
- Imatinib accord - Accord Healthcare Ltd
- Levetiracetam accord - Accord Healthcare Ltd
- Repaglinide accord - Accord Healthcare Ltd
- Caspofungin accord - Accord Healthcare Ltd
Prescription drugs listed. Manufacturer: "Accord Healthcare Ltd"
Medicinal product subject to restricted medical prescription (see Annex I: Summary of Product Characteristics, section 4.2).
C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
•Periodic safety update reports
The marketing authorisation holder shall submit PSURs for this product in accordance with the requirements set out in the list of Union reference dates (EURD list) provided for under Article 107c(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC and published on the European medicines
D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
•Risk Management Plan (RMP)
The MAH shall perform the required pharmacovigilance activities and interventions detailed in the agreed RMP presented in Module 1.8.2 of the Marketing Authorisation and any agreed subsequent updates of the RMP.
An updated RMP should be submitted:
•At the request of the European Medicines Agency;
•Whenever the risk management system is modified, especially as the result of new
information being received that may lead to a significant change to the benefit/risk profile or as the result of an important (pharmacovigilance or risk minimisation) milestone being reached.
If the submission of a PSUR and the update of a RMP coincide, they can be submitted at the same time.