- A. MANUFACTURER OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE AND MANUFACTURER RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
- B. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
- C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
- D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
A. MANUFACTURER OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE AND MANUFACTURER RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
Name and address of the manufacturers of the biological active substance
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals SA Parc de la Noire Epine
Name and address of the manufacturer responsible for batch release
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A. 89, rue de l'Institut
B.CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
Medicinal product subject to medical prescription.
•Official batch release
- Infanrix hexa - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
- Adjupanrix (pandemic influenza vaccine (h5n1) (split virion, inactivated, adjuvanted) glaxosmithkline biologicals) - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
- Pumarix - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
- Synflorix - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
- Tritanrix hepb - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
- Pandemrix - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
Prescription drugs listed. Manufacturer: "GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A."
In accordance with Article 114 of Directive 2001/83/EC as amended, the official batch release will be undertaken by a state laboratory or a laboratory designated for that purpose.
C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
•Periodic Safety Update Reports
The requirements for submission of periodic safety update reports for this medicinal product are set out in the list of Union reference dates (EURD list) provided for under Article 107c(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC and any subsequent updates published on the European medicines
D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
•Risk Management Plan (RMP)
The MAH shall perform the required pharmacovigilance activities and interventions detailed in the agreed RMP presented in Module 1.8.2 of the Marketing Authorisation and any agreed subsequent updates of the RMP.
An updated RMP should be submitted:
•At the request of the European Medicines Agency;
•Whenever the risk management system is modified, especially as the result of new information being received that may lead to a significant change to the benefit/risk profile or as the result of an important (pharmacovigilance or risk minimisation) milestone being reached.