A.MANUFACTURER(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
Name and address of the manufacturer(s) responsible for batch release
Gilead Sciences Ireland UC
IDA Business & Technology Park
- Stribild - elvitegravir / cobicistat / emtricitabine / tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Eviplera - emtricitabine / rilpivirine hydrochloride /tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Truvada - emtricitabine / tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Descovy - emtricitabine / tenofovir alafenamide
- Genvoya - elvitegravir / cobicistat / emtricitabine / tenofovir alafenamide
Prescription drugs listed. Substance: "Emtricitabine"
B.CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
Medicinal product subject to restricted medical prescription (see Annex I: Summary of Product Characteristics, section 4.2).
C.OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
The holder of this marketing authorisation must inform the European Commission about the marketing plans for the medicinal product authorised by this decision.
Periodic Safety Update Reports
- Truvada - Gilead Sciences International Limited
- Vistide - Gilead Sciences International Limited
- Stribild - Gilead Sciences International Limited
- Viread - Gilead Sciences International Limited
- Hepsera - Gilead Sciences International Limited
- Cayston - Gilead Sciences International Limited
Prescription drugs listed. Manufacturer: "Gilead Sciences International Limited"
The marketing authorisation holder shall submit periodic safety update reports for this product in accordance with the requirements set out in the list of Union reference dates (EURD list) provided for under Article 107c(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC and published on the European medicines
D.CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
Risk Management Plan (RMP)
The MAH shall perform the required pharmacovigilance activities and interventions detailed in the agreed RMP presented in Module 1.8.2 of the Marketing Authorisation and any agreed subsequent updates of the RMP.
An updated RMP should be submitted:
At the request of the European Medicines Agency;
Whenever the risk management system is modified, especially as the result of new information being received that may lead to a significant change to the benefit/risk profile or as the result of an important (pharmacovigilance or risk minimisation) milestone being reached.
If the dates for submission of a PSUR and the update of a RMP coincide, they can be submitted at the same time.