- A. MANUFACTURER OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE AND MANUFACTURER RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
- B. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
- C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
- D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
A. MANUFACTURER OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE AND MANUFACTURER RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
Name and address of the manufacturer of the biological active substance
Bayer HealthCare LLC 800 Dwight Way Berkeley
CA 94710 United States
Name and address of the manufacturer responsible for batch release
B.CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
Medicinal product subject to restricted medical prescription (see Annex I: Summary of Product Characteristics, section 4.2).
- Kinzalkomb - Bayer Pharma AG
- Vivanza - Bayer Pharma AG
- Xarelto - Bayer Pharma AG
- Kinzalmono (telmisartan boehringer ingelheim pharma kg) - Bayer Pharma AG
- Pritor - Bayer Pharma AG
Prescription drugs listed. Manufacturer: "Bayer Pharma AG"
C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Periodic safety update reports
The requirements for submission of periodic safety update reports for this medicinal product are set out in the list of Union reference dates (EURD list) provided for under Article 107c(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC and any subsequent updates published on the European medicines
D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
Risk Management Plan (RMP)
The MAH shall perform the required pharmacovigilance activities and interventions detailed in the agreed RMP presented in Module 1.8.2 of the Marketing Authorisation and any agreed subsequent updates of the RMP.
An updated RMP should be submitted:
At the request of the European Medicines Agency;
Whenever the risk management system is modified, especially as the result of new information being received that may lead to a significant change to the benefit/risk profile or as the result of an important (pharmacovigilance or risk minimisation) milestone being reached.
Obligation to conduct
The MAH shall complete, within the stated timeframe, the below measures:
Kovaltry in previously untreated patients the MAH should submit the results of the
ongoing study “13400 - Leopold Kids Part B”
study “13400 - Leopold Kids extension”