- A. MANUFACTURER OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE AND MANUFACTURERS RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
- B. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
- C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
- D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
A. MANUFACTURER OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE AND MANUFACTURERS RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
Name and address of the manufacturer of the biological active substance
Name and address of the manufacturers responsible for batch release
Alternative site 10 ml vials:
- Apidra - sanofi-aventis Deutschland GmbH
- Arava - Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH
- Insulin human winthrop - Sanofi-aventis Deutschland GmbH
- Toujeo (optisulin) - sanofi-aventis Deutschland GmbH
- Leflunomide winthrop - Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH
Prescription drugs listed. Manufacturer: "Sanofi-aventis Deutschland GmbH"
Via Valcanello, 4
03012 Anagni (FR)
The printed package leaflet of the medicinal product must state the name and address of the manufacturer responsible for the release of the concerned batch.
B.CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
Medicinal product subject to medical prescription
C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
•Periodic Safety Update Reports
The marketing authorisation holder shall submit periodic safety update reports for this product in accordance with the requirements set out in the list of Union reference dates (EURD list) provided for under Article 107c(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC and published on the European medicines
D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
•Risk Management Plan (RMP)
The MAH shall perform the required pharmacovigilance activities and interventions detailed in the agreed RMP presented in Module 1.8.2 of the Marketing Authorisation and any agreed subsequent updates of the RMP.
An updated RMP should be submitted:
•At the request of the European Medicines Agency;
•Whenever the risk management system is modified, especially as the result of new information being received that may lead to a significant change to the benefit/risk profile or as the result of an important (pharmacovigilance or risk minimisation) milestone being reached.
If the dates for submission of a PSUR and the update of a RMP coincide, they can be submitted at the same time.