- A. MANUFACTURER OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE AND MANUFACTURER RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
- B. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
- C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
- D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
A. MANUFACTURER OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVE SUBSTANCE AND MANUFACTURER RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE
Name and address of the manufacturer of the biological active substance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 81 Columbia Turnpike Rensselaer, NY 12144
Name and address of the manufacturer responsible for batch release
- Eylea - aflibercept
Prescription drugs listed. Substance: "Aflibercept"
B.CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SUPPLY AND USE
Medicinal product subject to restricted medical prescription (see Annex I: Summary of Product Characteristics, section 4.2).
C. OTHER CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
•Periodic safety update reports
The marketing authorisation holder shall submit the first periodic safety update report for this product within 6 months following authorisation. Subsequently, the marketing authorisation holder shall submit periodic safety update reports for this product in accordance with the requirements set out in the list of Union reference dates (EURD list) provided for under Article 107c(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC and published on the European medicines
- Lyxumia - Sanofi-Aventis Groupe
- Praluent - sanofi-aventis groupe
- Irbesartan hydrochlorothiazide zentiva (irbesartan hydrochlorothiazide winthrop) - sanofi-aventis groupe
- Multaq - sanofi-aventis groupe
- Suliqua - sanofi-aventis groupe
Prescription drugs listed. Manufacturer: "Sanofi-Aventis Groupe"
D. CONDITIONS OR RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
•Risk Management Plan (RMP)
The MAH shall perform the required pharmacovigilance activities and interventions detailed in the agreed RMP presented in Module 1.8.2 of the Marketing Authorisation and any agreeed subsequent updates of the RMP.
An updated RMP should be submitted:
•At the request of the European Medicines Agency;
•Whenever the risk management system is modified, especially as the result of new information being received that may lead to a significant change to the benefit/risk profile or as the result of an important (pharmacovigilance or risk minimisation) milestone being reached.
If the dates for submission of a PSUR and the update of a RMP coincide, they can be submitted at the same time.